Social entrepreneur, community builder, creator
Speak & write on Topics of Decentralization, Holacracy, Coaching, DAO, Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Product Management, UXUI. Used to work in several tech incubators, practice pro bono consulting.
Masters of SME Management from KNEU, Kyiv. Worked more than 16 years in various positions in IT. Has a deep passion for extreme sports, coaching and travelling.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
State Expert, Digital Economy / Virtual Assets Group
Global market of virtual assets (cryptocurrencies, game currencies and object, loyalty points) is growing exponentially. The cumulative market capitalization of cryptocurrencies was $237B in 2018.
In the parallel the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine states goals in the increasing the share of IT in the GDP and improving the accessibility of public digital services. Both goals can be achieved with the proper market regulation and stimulation. My work lies in the development of the team, strategy and the ecosystem.
Group goals by 2030:
- Develop an attractive & competitive ecosystem for the crypto companies
- Allow and support the launch of innovative products
- Increase volume and the share of Ukraine in the global crypto market
- Increase the tax revenue
- Srategic Foresight – designing the process and leading participatory policy design sessions
- Incubation – startup scouting, evaluation, workshops, matchmaking, prototyping & hypotheses validation to create more successful products in Ukraine
- Education & Networkings – organized several events with speakers from ministry experts in organizational development, e-residence, AI etc.
Virtual Assets 2030
In close collaboration with market experts and organizations as Financial Action Task Force (FATF) to develop the legislation on the status of virtual assets as well as preferential taxation terms for the first years (end 2020 - start 2021) Build automated registration and analytical tools for better monitoring compliant with
Purpose: connect people to discover practices, implement technical solutions and create complex, scalable governance systems that create cohesion and allow people to flourish. Working tightly with network & community, engineers, lawyers, entrepreneurs and academics.
- What is Distributed Governance?
- Web 3 Summit #dgov – 3 day conference
- #dgov Council – navigating complexity together: Shared intent, Shared attention, Shared resources. This is the place where we start the collaboration.
- DAO Incubator – create more successful DAO pilots, through research, experiments and incubation
- #dgov Forum
- #dgov network map
- EthSignals – Ethereum Signal Aggregator
- Network Governance Research – collaborative research on Networks, Policy, Commons, Distributed Governance, DAOs, Smart Organizations, Digital cooperatives and overall digitalization of organizations. It contains technologies, case studies, frameworks etc. The purpose is to setup the base knowledge for the field, outline best practices and find the interoperability gaps.
- Commons Stack – opensource commons tech, solving the tragedy of the commons by realigning incentives
More at https://dgov.foundation/
Co-founder, Product manager
Impact UA ecosystem arose in response to the coronavirus epidemic in Ukraine with the project stopcovid ua. We bring together professionals from a variety of fields, government organizations, NGOs and businesses to fight crises and achieve the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
We bring together an ecosystem of professionals from a variety of fields, government organizations, NGOs and businesses to fight crises and achieve the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. We create effective coordination between NGOs, the government and activists through an open organization where everyone can join and contribute.
- We collect verified information about the situation in Ukraine and useful projects;
- We strengthen human and organizational resources through unification and synergy;
- We initiate and coordinate important projects.
Every day there is a strong collective activity aimed at existing challenges. We need quality coordination and signal collection to find effective solutions.
More at https://impactua.org/
WEF Global Shapers Community
We believe in a world where young people are central to solution building, policy-making and lasting change. Why? Our generation has inherited enormous global challenges, but by amplifying the voice of young people and self-organizing for impact, we believe that we can overcome inter-generational inequity and shape a better future for all
We make progress happen by empowering young leaders and building strong teams that are then capable of creating positive change in their communities and the world.
- 2015 – joined
- 2018 – elected as Vice-curator
- 2019 – elected as Vice-curator
- 2020 – elected as Curator (👉this year's strategy)
More at https://globalshapers.kyiv.ua/
- 2010 – cofounded as CEO with several partners
- 2015 – entered the global market and received first awards
- 2017 – transitioned to blockchain market and adopted holacracy
- 2018: LeadLink, Facilitator
- 2019: LeadLink, Operations
- 2020 – exit, the company works further
Purpose: research & develop innovative it solutions in green finance, fintech and defi based on blockchain, ai and analytics. Inspired by the ideas of 4th Industrial Revolution, Self-organization, Radical Markets, Decentralized Finance, Open Value Networks, Design Thinking & Web3. Worked with various incubators and startup ecosystems around the world.
More at https://4irelabs.com/
- Design sprint by AJ&Smart
- Service Design Course by Andrey Milinevskiy (included field surveying in the bank branches)
- UNDP Sustainable Goals in Ukraine by VUM
- TOP Facilitation by Natasha Karpova
- Ecosystem Services by Coursera & University of Geneva
- Gamification by Coursera & University of Pennsylvania
- Complexity Thinking by Bhavesh Patel
2007 – 2012 Kyiv National Economics University Master of Small & Medium Enterprise Management